Kimi Räikkönen

·.·• I'm not angel •·.· (English version)

« Older   Newer »
.:Naki:.
view post Posted on 8/12/2010, 22:55     +1   -1

Chapter 1 "pieces of life"

Why I can never find my things?” Never! Moooooooooooom where's my leather jacket? "Oh I missed the bus ... and then the underground ... and then ... and then the exam ... and then other tests to recover what '... and then examining the degree ... and my ambitions ...
"Have you see a leather jacket?" Oh momMy ...help me!
"It is one that I bought on sale last spring ..."
"Ah ... yes yes I understand which one ..." thanks God ..
"Good... and where is it?" quickly quickly quickly!!!
"Vicky took it this morning!" That plague OF MY sister! And moreover teenager! What's worse?
"Damnit! Is it possible that always takes my clothes without asking me the permission? "
I wore the black jacket and I put on my shoulder the super bag, I fell to the ground almost as it was heavy ... I went running into the kitchen and took a toast with chocolate, I greeted mom and I went to the bus stop. .. I was almost a heart attack when I saw it come .. I had to increase the speed, I was awkward as I was almost squashed on the sidewalk ... but luckly, thanks a bit of balance I could remain standing ...
"Oh ... you could slow down eh! you have see me running! "
the driver did not give even notice my voice and continued in his work, I managed to find a free place to sit down...
"Ah, what luck!"
I could not even try to comfort her a little old lady that I already spotted with languid eyes, and served here is the inner struggle of Emy's personality ... (no it does not sit well you have paid the ticket like everyone else have his own right to remain seated ... but nooooo hole ass hole sit down poor ... but do not see that she is tired and old?? where your heart is?) so I got up and asked her to sit .. .
"Thank you Miss ! What good girls...still exist! "oh yeah ... but you could not get a taxi? How old are you ... 80? 90? and still take the bus? What luck ... come on Emy smile ... and so I did ...

Naples is the most beautiful city in the world, I was convinced it was my pearl, it really was created on a human ... a Neapolitan scale of course, you couldn't been alone ... the roads were always crowded and it's difficult that they become a desert .
I liked being a hindrance in the practice match that organize the children on the streets, I loved to feel the smell of food around the city (that's a reason why I was never on a diet), I went crazy for walking in the old town, or climb to Posillipo over and walk along the "lookout" a natural terrace located above the city, I enjoyed doing the summer tour of the Gulf islands a perfect foreign pretending that he knows these places like the back of his hand, I was moved by the religious devotion of people, I am delighted in listening to the legends that were told by the elderly to children who felt thrilled and delighted.
This was the city where I lived and attended the final year of university to the 'Orientale' one of the most eccentric university of the city, studying all the languages of the world, and this is open to foreign cultures, led us to be labeled as "alternative" or as "partridge" especially if you study languages such as Arabic, Romanian or Russian ... I had my choice of language as "strange" the Finnish cultivated my passion since childhood by a trip with my parents in the Scandinavian countries, and that morning I had to just follow the course of literature and history of finland ... I arrived just in time for the lesson ...
"Miss Rinaldi always on time ..?"
hoarse voice and powerful Prof. Laikiven startled me ... I had a big smile and sat down in the second row next to my friend Luca, who meanwhile was already writing in beautiful handwriting to top ...
"good moring Lu!"
"hi Emy! Sure that if you come late again He'll knocks this out ..."
“ no ... he has the typical Finnish peace ..."
"... do you know the distributor out ...? "
“Yeah ... "
"Well next time you'll become a coca cola ..."
I shuddered at the very thought to transform into something fluid and crisp, so I pulled out my notebook and started taking notes ... the lesson was more interesting than others, IT talked about legends such as Lapland and had a great influence on major writers of the 700 Finnish ... I was thrilled by Laikiven, IT was so relaxing to hear his lessons ... maybe too relaxing for some, since we managed to get cute at the end of the course, just me and Luke were ... when we went out classroom had a tremendous hunger, I had not had breakfast ... yes yes I ate the toast, but a bottomless pit as I was very little slice of the trunk pan ...
"Well? Let's go get something to eat at the bar? "Bar? not a pizzeria?
"I have to go in the office to see if they have set new dates for the project ..."
"Ah ... well then you look down from “Michele's pizza” ..."
"With a beautiful 4 seasons? And a little 'cream? "
my friend smiled, his white teeth shining in contrast to an amber skin ... a "you're so hot" I always thought, even though I knew it was super engaged with Irina , a good friend of mine encountered during the Finnish 'Erasmus in his country.
So I walked toward the voice of the students, hoping it was not crowded ... and it was not! Miracle ... I walked with long strides towards the secretary's desk and smiles ..
"Elena hello ... um ... I'm here for the project, What can I do....?"
The project "Working in progRess" of the university allowed the students to make good first job experience .. things were not great, in fact necessary to make an interpreter or guide in any business, employment was sporadic and strictly unpaid .. . that's why those who needed interpreters of us would rather go to university, you pay less ... and we had decent service ...
"Emy you 'll work tomorrow ... wait I tell you where .."
"Ok ... but what is it?"
the tiny girl who sat in front of me had their eyes fixed on the screen of the pc ...
"Here you are ... yo'll be the interpreter ..."
"Perfect! Which language do you need? "
"So this is an F1 driver who has come here to Naples to train ..."
"Ok ok ... What language? "
"You need all 3 of your language ..."
"Ah .. well ... a pretty tough job tomorrow!"
"I think so ... you still at 8 am outside the hotel Vesuvio .." ... they treated ownselft very well.
"Ok ... who I am?"
"Excuse me?"
"I have to work for who?"
"Red Bull Racing! In particular, for Sebastian Vettel, "... if I could work for a famous team ... as McLaren? no ... but now Red Bull also have an F1 team? And who is he? ...
Elisa thanked and walked toward the exit.

piccola_vettel
view post Posted on 3/11/2011, 15:55     +1   -1

oh i love it also in english !!!

.:Naki:.
view post Posted on 4/11/2011, 14:16     +1   -1

thank you!!!!!! you're very kind! =)

piccola_vettel
view post Posted on 5/11/2011, 19:26     +1   -1

:D

3 replies since 8/12/2010, 22:55   181 views