Kimi Räikkönen

Chicche dall'Helsinki Horse Show 2012

« Older   Newer »
La_Fede
view post Posted on 19/10/2012, 10:26     +1   -1

Dalla fanpage di Jennisu facebook

‎"I go to the stables six times a week, and ride several horses a day ... I must admit that I spend more time with my horses than my husband" Jenni said.
When the reporter asked if Kimi will see her this weekend; Jenni just smiled and no answer.

"Vado alle scuderie sei volte a settimana e cavalco parecchi cavalli ogni giorno... Devo ammettere che trascorro più tempo con i cavalli che con mio marito."
Quando il giornalista le chiede se vedremo Kimi questo fine settimana: Jenni sorride e non risponde.

Edited by La_Fede - 19/10/2012, 13:40

view post Posted on 19/10/2012, 11:10     +1   -1

Nuovo

Group:
Memorial 2

When the reporter asked if Kimi will see her this weekend; Jenni just smiled and no answer.
di seguito c'era anche questo ahahahah cavalca il cavallo sbagliato eheheheheh grazie

.:Naki:.
view post Posted on 19/10/2012, 11:39     +1   -1

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh è amore è amore!!! :P
sono felicissima x tt e due <3

La_Fede
view post Posted on 19/10/2012, 12:39     +1   -1

That's amore XD.
@Lory scusa traduco anche l'altro pezzettino :P svista mia.

view post Posted on 19/10/2012, 13:01     +1   -1

Nuovo

Group:
Memorial 2

no tranquilla FEfe ho tradotto con google, l'ho messo proprio perchè ho capito quello che c'è scritto

maili85
view post Posted on 19/10/2012, 13:16     +1   -1

Ma non è che magari voleva dire che guida più cavalli lei in una settimana che il marito? :huh:

Che spende più tempo con i cavalli è un dato di fatto,se ti alleni costantemente hai poco tempo da dedicare al resto.

view post Posted on 19/10/2012, 13:41     +1   -1

Nuovo

Group:
Memorial 2

inoltre non mi sembra che tutto questo allenarsi abbia portati dei miglioramenti in gara

paoletta08
view post Posted on 19/10/2012, 13:52     +1   -1

ma speriamo!!!!!

La_Fede
view post Posted on 20/10/2012, 12:45     +1   -1

Indipendentemente dai miglioramenti è impegnata e voleva dire questo ;)
Intervista
Video

paoletta08
view post Posted on 20/10/2012, 14:11     +1   -1

finalmente sento pure la sua voce

maili85
view post Posted on 20/10/2012, 20:44     +1   -1

Da Apple del forum di Nicole ;)
CITAZIONE
She says about her horse..if it would be a man it would definitely be one womans man. When asked about with whom she spends time more, horses or her husband, she asks does she have to answer to that question and then she says she spends more time with her horses.

maili85
view post Posted on 20/10/2012, 21:00     +1   -1

Dimentivo,Jenni ha gareggiato con il nome del marito ;)

maili85
view post Posted on 20/10/2012, 21:38     +1   -1

Da Betulla del forum di Nicole

CITAZIONE
Ratsastuskisa vei Jenni Dahlman-Räikkösen yöunet
www.mtv3.fi/viihde/uutiset/muut. ... sen-younet

I tried to translate it:

The horse race meeting gave Jenni Dahlman-Räikkönen a sleepless night
Published on 18/10/2012 17:46 (Updated 18:14)

The debut in front of the home audience was the toughest place in the life of amateur-class-competitor Jenni.

Helsinki International Horse Show got as competitor this year a person that has been wooed to come to the arena for several years already. F1 world champion Kimi Raikkonen's Jenni-wife has been seriously interested in horse-racing for several years already, but now the time was mature for her debut in front of the home audience.

In the end, the National Tour 130-class raced on Thursday went well for Jenni, and she was tenth in the standings. She scored a clean round on the course, getting just one penalty point for exceeding the time allowed. After the race, Jenni's coach, London Olympic Games gold medalist Steve Guerdat, was proud of her protégé.

- Good, good, good [Hyvä, hyvä, hyvä], Steve praised Jenni in Finnish making the media representatives attending the event laugh.

Also Jenni was satisfied with her performance: after the race, a happy and wide smile of relief was visible on the rider's face.

- Yeah, the race gave me so much tension. When it was over and safely finished, I felt a sense of relief, cheerful Jenni told MTV3.fi.

Jenni, who purchased her first horse in 2004, revealed that so much nervous as she was for the race she had never ever been before in her life.

- I don't remember when I ever felt so much tension. I wanted to come to the place early in the morning and feel all this. The sleep did not come to my eyes last night, I slept just four hours, Jenni laughed.

Jenni was already wooed to take part in the races, but the decision to participate was taken quickly last week.

- Of course, I thought of bringing the horses to Finland last summer. And competing the racing season here, but it remained just an idea. I myself came here for five weeks without the horses. Maybe next summer I'll bring the horses. This was definitely the hardest place where to start, directly at Hartwall Arena. You don't need to be nervous for it any more.

Jenni got as her coach a top-class pro. The harmonious collaboration, that has been lasting for years now, is based on a strong trust.

- Actually, I'm his only trainee. In general, each of those top riders has just one trainee. The problem is just in the fact that they spend little time at home. Every weekend there's an event. There wouldn't be a lot of time. It was not necessary to wheedle that much in other that he consented, Jenni laughs.

The relationship between the trainer and the trainee is so close that even swearwords can be shouted if it feels like that. Journalist's question makes Jenni laugh: “does she throw a tantrum towards her coach in the same way as she does towards her husband?”

- The fact is that, of course, when you have been working for a long time together, these swearwords do fly sometimes. It's normal, he also comes to blows with his own coach of course. There is a great trust at the bottom. And everyone like you have to have someone towards whom throw a tantrum.

(MTV3-ANN-MARI LEINONEN)

and

Marko Björs reveals: Jenni Dahlman-Räikkönen is this kind of rider
www.mtv3.fi/viihde/uutiset/muut. ... -raikkonen

17.10.2012 21:45

Jenni Dahlman-Räikkönen, who comes to compete in Finland for the first time, has evolved into a better and better rider year by year.

Helsinki International Horse Show gathers on the place a large group of horse-riding friends from all over the world. Seen from a Finnish point of view, the most interesting competitor of Horse Show is Formula One driver Kimi Räikkönen's Jenni-wife, who will be seen racing in her home country for the first time. Jenni Dahlman-Räikkönen will race in the National Tour-class.

Jenni Dahlman-Räikkönen's friend rider Marko Björs tells MTV3.fi that Jenni has developed tremendously over the last few years.

- Jenni currently competes in the international amateur classes. It does not mean that she is a bad rider, but above all that there are different levels. Jenni is a good rider and terribly motivated. And after all, she has currently the world's best teacher, the Swiss Olympic Champion Steve Guerdat. They have done some co-operation now, and it can already be seen in Jenni's results and riding. She has a good feeling and it is visible in everything she does.

Jenni's husband Kimi Räikkönen is undoubtedly one of the most followed celebrities in Finland, whose doings interest the people. Being so, even Mrs. Räikkönen's horse riding hobby interests the Finns.

- Let's just say that Jenni could have come several years ago. She could have competed in the national races and won here. This class is such that it is almost a grand prix. That is, it is a bit the same when competing in Formula One, so this is the Formula 3 category. I understand that it's much more comfortable to go and compete where there is not need to worry about one's own mistakes and about the fact that they are seen through the magnifying glass. People also think that she was born with gold spoon in her mouth, in the sense that it's more difficult for the others, when there isn't this financial support. Let's just say that it was the most natural thing that Jenni came to compete here, because her own coach is present as support and assurance.

According to Björs, Jenni's horses are first-class horses and perfect for their rider.

- At that level, the horses can easily cost several hundreds of thousands of Euros. Good horses cost, because their training lasts years.

(MTV3-ANN-MARI LEINONEN)

Jenni Dahlman-Räikkönen appeard relaxed at the horse race
www.mtv3.fi/viihde/uutiset/muut. ... voskisassa

Published on 18/10/2012 15:13 (Updated 17:57)

Kimi Raikkonen's wife Jenni Dahlman-Räikkönen made an excellent performance at the horse race.

Jenni Dahlman-Räikkönen appeared relaxed at the Helsinki Horse Show. She rode her 12-year-old Maximus-stallion successfully through the track, with only one penalty point. That mistake came for exceeding the regular time. Dahlman-Räikkönen's movements, who rarely appear in public, interested the several hundred spectators present at the event and her performance was followed attentively.

According to the experienced rider, the execution went obviously well, since Dahlman-Räikkönen patted her horse well-satisfied after the performance. Relief shined from Formula One driver's wife's face after the performance, as Jenni's face melted into a wide smile after the round. She also looked at the audience informally.

(MTV3)

paoletta08
view post Posted on 20/10/2012, 21:59     +1   -1

non ciò capito molto!!!!

view post Posted on 22/10/2012, 11:12     +1   -1

Nuovo

Group:
Memorial 2

grazie

14 replies since 19/10/2012, 10:26   569 views