Kimi Räikkönen

Hii Everybody

« Older   Newer »
Lulu22
view post Posted on 4/8/2013, 13:51     +3   +1   -1

My name is Lulu, i'm a woman I have 24 years old and I'm a big fan of Kimi Raikkonen. I always supported him in Formula 1 like in WRC and I will continue in the future primarily for his talent but also his personality. He's different from other drivers and I like that.

I have a little problem I don't understand Italian and I have a bad English. So I wanted to know if that disturb you if I speak English? :=.=:
I have my friend Google translator to help me to understand

Thank you!!

syv
view post Posted on 4/8/2013, 16:02     +1   +1   -1

Welcome to our forum, Lulu! It's really nice to meet you. :)

Lulu22
view post Posted on 4/8/2013, 18:06     +1   -1

Thanks syv, nice to meet you :)

_Maili_
view post Posted on 6/8/2013, 16:14     +1   -1

Hello Lulu :D nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.
I'm Maili,one of the moderators and there's no disturb at all,it's great to have foreign users ^_^ if you need anything a translation or else just let me know ok?You can send me a message,email or you can ask here :)

There are a couple of rules in this forum that you should know,as you may have already seen the gallery is locked.To unlock it,you just have to be an active user,you know..posting in the topics etc. plus you have to open a new topic here https://kimiraikkonenferrari.forumcommunity.net/?f=2003649 and ask to be enabled to see the hidden area,if you'll have problem in doing it,let me know and I will open it for you ;)
One more thing,all the photos of the hidden area should remain here,can be used for wallpapers,avatars,banners,signature etc but don't post them elsewhere.
Enjoy your stay!!!

Lulu22
view post Posted on 6/8/2013, 18:31     +1   -1

Thank you very much Maili, nice to meet you :)

4 replies since 4/8/2013, 13:51   86 views